Click on the + / - in the title bar below to open / close
Application for Exemption/Credit Transfer - (PDF 42KB)
Change of Personal Information - (PDF 183KB)
Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition - (PDF 179KB)
Re-Admission Students returning for the 2019-20 academic year (to either continue with your current program or beginning the second year) complete this form before March 29, 2019.
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. Processing of transcripts is done in the order received and may take 5 business days to process (2-3 weeks during peak periods). Email requests or telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
To request a transcript:
Requests for transcripts should be mailed or faxed to the campus you most recently attended.
- In person - person must show a photo ID.
- By fax - Complete and Print the Transcript Request form and fax to 709-466-4640.
- By mail -
Distributed Learning Service
College of the North Atlantic
69 Pleasant Street
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature (request without signature will not be processed)
- The Campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The College will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request.