Individual Course Registration
If you are seeking to register for a credit course(s) to transfer to another institution, general interest, etc., you must:
- apply to the Comprehensive Arts & Science (CAS) Transition program
- submit a high school transcript
- pay a $30 application fee
Additional information will be sent to the email provided on your application when your file has been processed (allow 2-3 business days).
Certificates or Diplomas are not issued for individual courses however, upon successful completion you may request a College transcript.
Exceptions to individual course registration:
- Students are not permitted to register for courses in the following programs unless accepted into the program prior to registering.
- Rehabilitation Assistant (OTA and PTA)
- Information Management (Post Diploma)
- Early Childhood Education
- Journalism (Post Diploma)
- Video Game Art & Design
- Web Development
- Individuals wishing to enroll in courses transferrable to Memorial University, must meet the entrance requirements for the Comprehensive Arts & Science (CAS) Transfer: College-University program.