Grades and Transcripts
Accessing Final Grades
Final grades will be available at the end of each term. Final exam marks are not released; only final course grades are reported.
To access your grades login into Student Services .
Once you have logged into the Student Self Service website, click on: Self Service > Enrollment > View My Grades
- Grades will show as blank until marks have been entered. If grades are not posted after 14 days, email firstname.lastname@example.org for follow-up.
- Grades will not display for students who have outstanding fees.
- We do not mail out grade reports for DL courses. Printed grade reports are available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student. Transcripts are processed in the order received and may take five business days to process (2-3 weeks during peak periods). Telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
To request a transcript:
Requests for transcripts should be sent to the campus you most recently attended.
For security reasons, the college cannot accept requests for official transcripts by telephone. Completed forms with signature will be accepted via email. Only requests bearing the student signature will be processed.
To request a transcript, complete the Transcript Request form and submit using one of the following options:
- In person: Valid photo identification required
- By fax: 709-466-4640
- By Email: Submit signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail:
Distributed Learning Service
College of the North Atlantic
69 Pleasant Street
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9