Grades and Transcripts
Once you have logged into the Student Self Service website, click on: Self Service, Enrollment,
and View My Grades (How-To Guide for Accessing Online Grades)
- Grades will show as blank until marks have been entered.
- Grades will not display for students who have outstanding fees.
- We do not mail out grade reports for DL courses. Printed grade reports are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. Processing of transcripts is done in the order received and may take 5 business days to process (2-3 weeks during peak periods). Email requests or telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
To request a transcript:
- In person - person must show a photo ID.
- By fax - Complete and Print the Transcript Request form and fax to 709-466-4640.
- By mail -
Office of Distributed Learning
College of the North Atlantic
69 Pleasant Street
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature (request without signature will not be processed)
- The Campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The College will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request.