Grades and Transcripts
- Online grades are typically released two days after the semester ends. However, it may take 3-14 business days for grades to appear online.
- We do not mail out grade reports for DL courses. Printed grade reports are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your grades, once you have completed your course(s), visit Check your Grades.
your Student ID
date of birth (yymmdd)
Problems logging in?
If you are experiencing problems accessing your online grades, please note:
Please email email@example.com.
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. Processing of transcripts is done in the order received and may take 5 business days to process (2-3 weeks during peak periods). Email requests or telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
To request a transcript:
- In person - person must show a photo ID.
- By fax - Complete and Print the Transcript Request form and fax to 709-466-4640.
- By mail -
Office of Distributed Learning
College of the North Atlantic
69 Pleasant Street
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature (request without signature will not be processed)
- The Campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The College will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request.