Select your program below for a list of current semester courses.
If you are interested in registering for a course for credit transfer or general interest, visit our Individual Course Registration page.
Intersession 2022 Course Listings
Updated: February 23, 2022 10:23 AM
(Click on the + / - in the title bar below to open / close)
- AC1260 - Financial Accounting I
- AC2230 - Computerized Accounting I
- AC2260 - Financial Accounting II
- CM1241 - Business Communications II
- CM2200 - Oral Communications
- CM2300 - Report Writing
- EC1210 - Macroeconomics
- EP2250 - Small Business Development
- FN1140 - Introduction to Finance
- FN2110 - Business Finance
- HN1240 - Human Resource Management II
- HN1400 - Occupational Health & Safety
- HN2130 - Recruitment and Selection
- HN3110 - Current Topics in HRM
- MA1670 - Statistics
- MC1240 - Computer Applications I
- MC1242 - Computer Applications II
- MR1100 - Intro to Marketing
- MR2300 - Business Research
- PS2340 - Organizational Behaviour
Students may select electives from the Course Offerings provided the course is available to your program. Students must meet the stated prerequisites/co-requisites of the course and any other regulations that may apply.
- Select an elective that will complement your program and enhance employability skills.
- Ensure the course meets the elective criteria (i.e. minimum 3 credits, 2-4 credits, etc.)
- You may not select a course that is similar to one already in your program.
- Elective course(s) may be transferred from another public post-secondary institution.
Need help in deciding your elective? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ELECTIVE QUESTION in the subject line and indicate your student number, program and the course(s) you are considering.