Textbook Return and Refund Policies
To initiate a refund request, please complete the Return Pre-authorization form
The following conditions are required for the Bookstore to issue a refund for returned items:
- Items are unmarked, unopened and in saleable or new condition.
- Textbooks - No obvious signs of wear such as bent or torn covers, folded or soiled pages, broken spines, or missing components; contains no stickers, stamps, markings or highlights.
- PIN Codes for Internet access - Sealed packaging is unopened and the pin code has not been accessed.
Note: Textbooks deemed non-refundable will be returned to you at your expense unless you request alternate arrangements.
No refund will be issued for the following:
- All shipping fees (both to and from the college).
- Damaged items not reported as damaged at time of acceptance.
See Damaged Goods Procedure
Returns (along with a copy of your original receipt and the Bookstore Refund Request form ) are to be returned at your expense to:
Distributed Learning Bookstore
College of the North Atlantic,
69 Pleasant Street,
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9