Applying for ECE
To apply for the Early Childhood Education program by Distributed Learning, you must submit
- A $30 CAD non-refundable application processing fee (must accompany the completed application).
- An Official transcript of high school marks or high school equivalency marks:
If you are presently in Level III of High School and will be writing exams in June, the college will obtain a copy of your high school marks directly from the Department of Education once final marks are available, provided you enter your MCP number on your application.
- Fully completed application form:
Online Application - VISA or Mastercard only. Your online application will be deleted if payment is not made at this time.
Paper Application - Cheque or money orders made payable to College of the North Atlantic.
To meet the conditions of your acceptance, you will be required to send in the following documentation:
- Criminal Records Check or Criminal Records Screening Certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Records Check
- Record of Immunization or Statement of Immunization
- For important details on the required documentation click HERE
Please submit all required documentation to:
ECE Online Asynchronous Program
College of the North Atlantic
1 Prince Philip Drive Campus
P.O. Box 1693
St. John's, NL A1C 5P7
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (709) 757-1392 / (709) 758-8578 Fax: (709) 758-7575
Additional documentation is required if applying for Prior Learning Assessment, Credit Transfer, Advanced Standing, and/or Course Exemption(s). See Prior Learning section for details.