Apply For Program
The Program Application Deadline for Intersession 2017 is April 28, 2017. Applications received after this date will be processed for Fall 2017.
Applications with missing or inaccurate information will be processed on an individual basis after the deadline date. No application will be considered until all of the following documents have been received at the applicable Student Services Office.
- Fully completed Application Form for one of the following programs:
- Business Administration - Accounting New!
- Business Administration - General
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Business Management - Human Resource Management - (Part time) New!
- Early Childhood Education (NL residency required. Additional entrance requirements may apply)
- Rehabilitation Assistant (OTA and PTA) (Additional entrance requirements may apply)
Video Game Art and Design - (Part time) New!
- Official transcript of high school marks or high school equivalency marks. Please fax your high school transcript to DL Admissions at 709-466-4640 or scan and email to email@example.com.
- Receipt of $30.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Please have your VISA or Mastercard ready to pay the required application fee at the end of the online application process. The fee is $30 CAD for Canadian applicants and $100 CAD for International applicants. Your online application will be deleted if payment is not made at this time.
The application fee is not required when applying for the Adult Basic Education program or Early Childhood Education via Distance Learning.
- The Online Application for Admission does not accept applications for "Advanced Standing" at this time; however, this component will be added at a later date.
- Some programs require additional supporting documentation. Please visit the CNA website under All Programs for specific requirements related to your program of choice.
- Your application is complete when ALL documentation is received.