Textbook Return and Refund Policies
To initiate a refund request, please complete the Return Pre-authorization form.
The Bookstore may issue a refund for returned items provided the following conditions are met:
- Items are unmarked, unopened and in saleable or new condition.
- Textbooks - No obvious signs of wear such as bent or torn covers, folded or soiled pages, broken spines, or missing components; contains no stickers, stamps, markings or highlights.
- Multimedia (including software in the form of CD-ROMs, DVDs, video and audio tapes and CDs, plus PIN Codes for internet access) - Sealed packaging is unopened, the pin code has not been accessed, the components in the back of the book are intact, and the associated packaging has not been opened.
Note: Items returned that are denied refunds will be returned to you at your expense unless alternate arrangements are requested.
No refund will be issued for the following:
- All shipping fees (both to and from the college).
- Damaged items not reported as damaged at time of acceptance. See Damaged Goods Procedure.
Returns (along with a copy of your original receipt and the Bookstore Refund Request form) are to be returned at your expense to:
Distributed Learning Bookstore
College of the North Atlantic,
69 Pleasant Street, Clarenville, NL