Office of Distributed Learning is committed to developing and delivering innovative credit and continuing education courses in Academics and Applied Arts, Business and Information Technology, Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Industrial Trades/Apprenticeship, and Tourism & Natural Resources. To date, more than 200 courses have been developed for online delivery.
Once you've received confirmation of acceptance into your program, you will need to Register for your Courses.
Individual Course Registration (Previously General Studies) NEW!
Individuals interested in registering for a credit course(s) for the purpose of transferring to another institution, general interest, etc., must apply to the CAS Transition program, submit a high school transcript and pay a $30 application fee. For information on how to apply, visit Future Students. Additional information will be provided via email once the application has been processed (allow 2-3 business days for processing).
Pending acceptance into the program, registration for Intersession 2018 will be held between April 2 - April 13, 2018 and classes will begin on May 7, 2018.
For more information please review the College of the North Atlantic Admission policy.
Upon successful completion you will receive a College Transcript (Certificates or Diplomas would not be granted).
Some exceptions to course enrollment apply:
- Students cannot apply for Rehabilitation Assistant (OTA and PTA), Information Management, CAS Transition, ECE, Health Informatics, Journalism, Video Game Art and Design or Web Development courses as they have to be accepted into these programs prior to registering.
- Individuals wishing to enroll in courses that are transferrable to MUN, must meet the entrance requirements for the CAS Transfer Program.
Academic Year 2017 - 2018
For the most comprehensive and up-to-date list of courses download our 2017-18 Course Offerings booklet.
Intersession 2018 Course Listings
Updated Thursday April 19, 2018 2:30 PM
(Click on the + / - in the title bar below to open / close)
- Courses will be offered pending sufficient enrollment and the availability of a qualified instructor.
- Some courses have prerequisites and limited enrollment.
- College of the North Atlantic reserves the right to make changes to this information without prior notice.