For detailed information on qualifying for a diploma or transcript, credit for prior learning, credit transfer, exemptions, etc., visit the CNA website under Admissions Regulations .
Final exam marks are not released; only final course grades are reported. Final grades will be available Online at the end of each term. It may take 3-14 business days for grades to appear online. Should the grades still not appear after the 14 days, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passwords for the online grade system expire every 120 days. If you encounter problems logging in, you must use your college webmail account to contact email@example.com, to have your password reset.
Requests must be sent using your College Student Webmail account and include your name, student number and date of birth. It could take up to 48 hours to respond. If further problems persist, contact the Learner Services office at the campus where you registered.
An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. Processing of transcripts is done in the order received and may take 3-6 weeks to process. Email or telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
To request a transcript:
- In person: Photo ID required.
- By fax: Complete and Print the Transcript Request form and fax to 709-466-4640.
- By mail:
Office of Distributed Learning
College of the North Atlantic
69 Pleasant Street
Clarenville, NL A5A 1V9
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature (request without signature will not be processed)
- The Campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The College will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request.