This section provides links to quality resources to help you become proficient in the use of Brightspace by D2L.
Desire2Learn Quick Guide is a brochure that provides a brief step-by-step description of how to complete some of the most common tasks in D2L.
The guide includes the following topics: Working with Quizzes, Editing Questions and Layout, Setting up Discussion Forums and Topics, Uploading Files into a Course, Managing Course Content, Setting up the Gradebook, Working with Grades, Working with Groups, and Setting up the Assignment Dropbox.
Download Desire2Learn Quick Guide.
We currently have approximately 250 courses already developed for online delivery. If you are teaching one of these courses on campus and would like to avail of this content please complete the following form: http://dls.cna.nl.ca/forms/OnCampus.aspx
Remote Teaching Tutorials and Tools
- Checklist for D2L On-campus Shells
- A Quick Guide to Teaching Remotely
- Accessibility Tips for Teaching Remotely
- Designing Alternative Assessments
- Electronically Signing a PDF File
- Loom Video Recording Tool (Free for Students and Teachers)
Microsoft Office 365 Tutorials
- Accessing Office 365
- Install Office 365
- Get Started with Microsoft Teams
- Creating and Editing Shared Documents in Microsoft Teams
- Changing User Roles in a Teams Meeting
- Accessing and Using OneDrive
- Upload a Video in Microsoft Stream
- Permissions in Microsoft Steam
- Embed Microsoft Stream Video in Microsoft Teams
- Free Microsoft Tutorials (GCF Global)