Textbooks for all online courses are available at the Distributed Learning Bookstore, located at the Clarenville Campus. A complete List of Textbooks for the upcoming semester is availalble online.
Online courses require Internet access and at least a word processing software package.
- We will make every effort to process your textbook order within three (3) working days of receiving payment.
Note: Due to the increased volume of orders during peak periods, shipping delays may occur.
- We use courier service that will deliver to most Newfoundland and Labrador street addresses within 48hrs, and slightly later for other destinations.
- Textbook prices include taxes.
Some of your courses requires Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016. As a student of the College, your Microsoft Office 365 (O365) account provides the following benefits:
- E-mail with at 50 GB limit, attachments of up to 25 MB, Mobile device support
- MS Office Web Apps
- Full copy of MS Office (Current Version) on up to 5 devices
- MS SharePoint
- MS Lync
- OneDrive with 1 TB of storage
Please see O365 FAQ for students (89kb) for more information.