Course Exemptions

If you have completed prior public post-secondary education in a related field of study, you may be able to apply for course exemption or course transfer. More information on exemptions and credit transfers can be found at the following links:

  1. Exemption Status
  2. Application for Exemption/Credit Transfer

Once you have been accepted into the program, you may be able to receive credit for relevant previous learning experiences through Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR). For more information on PLAR see:

  1. Credit for Prior Learning