Applying to Early Childhood Education by Distributed Learning
- Check out the entrance requirements. Information on these requirements can be found HERE.
- Note: Prospective students living outside the province of NL cannot enroll in the ECE DL program. Only students residing within the province, and who meet eligibility requirements, will be considered for admission to the ECE DL program.
Complete application form. You can find the application form at https://www.cna.nl.ca/Application/Application.asp
Obtain the required documentation:
- High School transcripts or equivalent
Submit the completed application form and required documentation (high school transcripts or equivalent) to:
To meet the conditions of your acceptance, you will be required to send in the following documentation:
Early Childhood Education by Distributed Learning
College of the North Atlantic
1 Prince Philip Drive
P.O. Box 1693
St. John’s, NL A1C 5P7 or fax 758-7304
- Criminal Records Check or Criminal Records Screening Certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Records Check
- Record of Immunization or Statement of Immunization
For important details on the required documentation click HERE
Please Note: You cannot register for your courses until all required documentation is obtained by the college. Some courses require that the learner be either volunteering or working directly with children in an approved early childhood setting. See the CNA calendar for a list of courses with this specific requirement.