Textbooks Intersession 2013
It would be to your advantage to register and order your textbooks early to avoid delays. You may order textbooks beginning April 2; shipping will begin April 15.
Textbook purchases are processed in order of date received.
There are several ways to order textbooks:
- If you are already registered in your courses and want to order your textbooks online use the Online Book Order Form
- If you are paying with check or money order fill out the printable book order form and send it with your payment.
- If you still need to register for your courses you can use the Online Application form and order your textbooks at the same time.
- You can also place your order by contacting the DL Bookstore - 1.877.465.2250 (menu option 2) Toll free, 466.6965 Local, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DL Bookstore does not sell
You can order it at student price HERE
- We will make every effort to process your textbook order within three (3) working days of receiving payment. Please note: Due to the increased volume of orders during peak periods, shipping delays may occur. To check on the status of your textbook order please email email@example.com.
- We use courier service that will deliver to most Newfoundland and Labrador street addresses within 48hrs, and slightly later for other destinations.
- Textbook prices include all taxes.
- FREE shipping within Newfoundland and Labrador.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and are subject to change without notice.
For Print friendly version of this list please click here
Monday April 8, 2013 9:12 AM